Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Metronomy - Radio Ladio

One aspect of the Summer I'm really not looking forward to is attending Saturday of the Leeds Festival with Daughter of Doccortex and one of her buddies. Not to mention the travel chaos, parking and chemical toilets, I'll also have to stand at the back and watch My Chemical Romance, The Blackout and Bring Me the Horizon! The only bright spot in this sea of Kerranginess is the potential for me to sneak off and watch Metronomy in one of the other tents. Although I don't own an album yet, I've had them on my YouTube playlist for ages and really like their left of centre take on electro pop and amusing videos. As well as the cracking video of 'Radio Ladio', check out 'The Look', 'She Wants' and 'Holiday' for more eccentric goings on. Whether they will be worth getting sun burnt, drenched in urine and generally hacked off remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment