Total Pageviews

Monday 30 January 2012

Doccortex's All Time 50!



It's been an uphill struggle picking my all time favourite list of fifty tracks. There were just so many songs that I wanted to include, but after much soul searching and tinkering, I've cobbled together a list that more or less reflects my taste in mustic for the last few decades. I intend to publish a track every day for the next fifty days, but whether I can stick to that schedule remains to be seen.

The collection ranges from the obscure to the international global megastar. All styles and genres of music are represented from Northern Soul to techno to nu-metal, but I'm a little embarrassed at the lack of world music on the list. Maybe that will change in the future, but for now I'm sticking with the songs that I've loved and that provide the soundtrack for my memories.

Here's hoping there's something you'll enjoy amongst the fifty!

No comments:

Post a Comment