Total Pageviews

Monday 10 September 2012

Betty and the Werewolves - David Cassidy





Pick of the Week 14: Betty and the Werewolves

It's impossible not to love a band called Betty and the Werewolves. Their particular brand of semi-shouty, indie jangle pop sits somewhere between Heavenly and Huggy Bear, and that can only be a recipe for something spectacular. I've only ever heard this song, but needless to say I'll be checking out their other output in the near future, even if 2010's 'Tea Time Favourites' album looks a bit pricey. Disturbingly, they all look like my history teacher from 1980's middle school with slightly different hairstyles but equally bad posture, obviously not the one with the beard, however I'm willing to overlook this considering how great 'David Cassidy' is. Surely this has been touched by the hand of Amelia Fletcher in some way, shape or form?



I honestly thought I couldn't like the song more, but check out this super lo-lo-fi live performance in a tent! Greatness in the making.



 

1 comment: